Personal auto insurance is a complicated area. Many insurers lead you to believe that discussing this subject with an inexperienced telemarketer is a quality substitute for having a personal agent. Don't buy into that theory for a minute.
Through our years of experience we can prove time and time again that there is no substitute for having an agent to guide you. Price is part of the issue, not the entire issue. We will give you prices from other companies, AND we can SELL you those other companies. The bitterness of poor coverage and service will linger long after the happiness in discovering cheap coverage. Talk to us about the unique features of our auto plans.
Call or Email us to find out the latest coverages available and we will contact you as soon as possible to assist you.
Generally speaking, most Personal Auto policies provide the following basic coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Property Damage Liability - Covers accidental damage to other people's property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs - Covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney's fees.
- Collision - Covers you for damage to your car in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other Than Collision - Covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
- Personal Injury Protection - Covers you and your family who sustain bodily injury caused by an accident involving the use of an automobile, for medical expenses, income continuation, essential services, death benefit and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - Covers injury suffered by you, your family and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured / underinsured or hit-and-run driver.